Thursday, January 26, 2017

"Visibility"


      After reading the article " Visibility" I began to understand the different aspects and techniques that artists use in their artwork. One thing that stood out the most was how the audience has two unique techniques for under art. One is how the audience reads text and translates it to visual and the other is how the audience views visual imagery and translates it to text. This makes sense as I read it because I do it every day. As I read something, I visualize it in my head, The same goes for when I watch something, I turn the visual imagery into words in my head. One thing we talked about in class was visualizing something before you do it. I can relate to this because I visualize myself succeeding in everything I do before it even starts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment